Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Foreign Exchange Trading Strategy Or Foreign Exchange Signals Provider?

Many people ask me why I run a Forex signals service instead of simply teaching people the Forex trading strategy I use. Obviously, if people learned how to trade my trading strategy correctly, they would not have to join the Forex signals provider. But the reason is much more complex than that, and has to do with a realization I had after years of trying to trade Forex profitably.

My journey into Forex is probably much like your own. I came across Forex trading and thought it would be a easy way to make money. After all, the people selling strategies made it sound so easy. I soon found out trading under live market conditions and consistently is harder than I was led to believe.



If you've ever been to a Forex forum, you know there are plenty of people looking to trade profitably that have failed. Many people think trading systems, especially mechanical trading systems, don't work at all. With only 5% of people trying Forex succeeding, it is easy to see find frustrated people.

The truth is, there are trading systems out there that work. They give good signals if traded accurately and with proper risk management can be profitable. Don't fool yourself, there is no trading system or trader that does not suffer losses. But it is possible to be profitable in spite of the losses. The trouble is, 95% of the people who try to trade them fail because they can not and do not trade the system properly.

There are multiple reasons a person can fail at trading a Forex trading system even if the system is good. A lot of the problems have to do with fitting trading into their busy life. The other major problem is using risky money management and risking too much of their account balance on any given trade. Whatever the reason, the person trading is the reason the system fails, not the system itself.

This is why I don't teach my trading strategies. I feel that even if I do teach exactly how I trade, the people will fail to trade properly and the results will suffer. Inevitably, as human nature dictates, they will most likely blame the strategy instead of accepting their role in the failure. So, why would I sell something if only 5% of the people are going to get any use out of the strategy?

On the other hand, by providing exact trade levels Forex signals provider, Set and Forget Forex Signals, I make it possible for others to duplicate my results closely. By just copying the trades as shown at the same time every day, other people can duplicate the system perfectly. This is a much better way to deliver what my customers pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment