Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Foreign Exchange Trading Strategy Or Foreign Exchange Signals Provider?

Many people ask me why I became a Forex signals provider instead of just teaching people the Forex trading strategy I use. Certainly, if people learned how to trade my trading strategy correctly, they could avoid the monthly payments of a Foreign Exchange signals provider. But the reason is much more complex than that, and came about after struggling to trade Forex profitably using other people's systems.

My journey into Forex is probably much like your own. I discovered Forex trading and thought it would be a great way to make money. After all, the sites promoting trading systems make it seem simple. I soon found out trading profitably and sticking to the trading rules is harder than I wanted it to be.



If you've ever been to a Foreign Exchange forum, you know there are a lot of people out there complaining about their trading results. Many people think trading systems, especially mechanical trading strategies, don't exist and are doomed to fail. With only 5% of people trying Forex succeeding, it is easy to see find frustrated people.

In reality, there are trading systems out there that work. They give strong signals if traded correctly and with proper risk management can be profitable. Don't get me wrong, there is no trading strategy or trader that does not suffer losses. But you can still be profitable in even with the losses. The problem is, 95% of the people who attempt trading fail because they can not and do not trade the system properly.

There are multiple reasons a person can fail at trading a Forex trading strategy even if the system is good. A lot of the problems have to do with fitting trading into their busy life. The other major problem is using risky money management and being too aggressive with the lot sizes used. Whatever the reason, the person trading is the reason the system fails, not some fundamental flaw of the strategy itself.

This is why I find it pointless to try and teach trading systems. I feel that even if I do teach exactly how I trade, the people will not be able to use the system accurately and the results will suffer. Inevitably, as human nature dictates, they will most likely blame the strategy instead of accepting their role in the failure. So, why would I sell something if only 5% of the people are going to get any use out of the strategy?

On the other hand, by providing exact trade levels Foreign Exchange signals provider, Set and Forget Forex Signals, I make it possible for others to duplicate my results closely. By just placing the trade alerts as instructed at the same time every day, other people can duplicate the system perfectly. This is a much better way to deliver what my customers pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment